Monday, June 11, 2012

Fashion designer Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Ferrari Garments Company.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I wish to apply for the position of an in house fashion designer in your organization. I came upon an advertisement in News Job on 5th February posted by your organization regarding the vacancy for the same position.
I am currently working as a freelance fashion designer specializing in designing women garments. I design clothes with materials like cotton, linen and silk. I have experience of designing for supermodels and celebrities. My designs have been exhibited in the Loral Fashion Week and appreciated by the judges. I feel that joining a fashion house would give the learning experience and edge that I would not be able to achieve as a freelancer, so I would like to join your organization.
I am attaching a copy of my work experience, resume and pictures of few garments designed by me.
Thanking you,
Nathan lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment