Thursday, June 21, 2012

Financial Controller Cover Letter

Mr. John Stanton
HR Manager
ABC Finance Limited
830 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94100.
Dear Mr. Stanton,
With reference to your advertisement posted on 4th of February in New Jobs News, I wish to apply for the position of a financial controller in your organization. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience needed for the position.
I am currently working in the position of a financial controller for Morgan Finance. My job responsibility includes preparing reports for all the executives who are involved in the financial aspect of the company. I also ensure that budgetary constraints do not affect the operations of the company. I have excellent knowledge about accounting and financial management.  I also know how to analyze and control financial implication in a business strategy. I believe that my knowledge and skills will benefit your company.
Please find a copy of my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
Jason Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment