Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Health Service Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Hr Manager,
Good Man Health Clinic
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
In response to your advertisement in Job Hobs News on 15th February, I wish to apply for the position of a health service manager in your organization.  I believe that I have required skills and work experience as per your job profile.

I have worked as a health service manager for three years with Zen Health Clinic Limited. My job responsibilities included working with a team of doctors and framing out the medical facilities and treatments to be provided to the patients. I was also in charge of analyzing the cost and controlling the quality of the health service provided by the clinic. I believe I have good managerial as well as leadership qualities which are essential for this position.
My experience will add on to the reputation of your health clinic. Find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Nathan Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment