Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Health Care Assistant Cover Letter

Mr. John Stanton
HR Manager
A to Z Health Service Limited
830 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94100.
Dear Mr. Stanton,
With reference to your job posted on 4th of February in New Jobs News regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a health care assistant. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience for the position.
I am currently working in the position of a health care assistant for Morgan Health Care Limited. My job responsibility includes interacting with the patients and understanding their needs for better functioning of the health care. I also ensure that all the facilities are always kept clean and hygienic. I am very flexible by nature which helps me to adjust in all kinds of working environment. I believe that my knowledge and skills will benefit your organization.
Please find a copy of my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Jason Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment