Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Network Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
High and Low Network Limited.
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,
This letter is in reference to the vacancy in your organization for the position of a network engineer. I wish to apply for the same position in your organization. It is a long cherished dream of mine to work in a reputed organization like yours.
I have worked as a network engineer in prestigious companies across the country. I have a total work experience of five years as a network engineer. My previous employers include Bateman Networking Limited and Rick Murrains Technologies Corporation. My job responsibility was to plan and expand the growth of a certain network and also understanding the networking needs of different businesses. I am well versed with all kinds of routing protocols and have complete knowledge about different networks.
I am enclosing a copy of resume with this cover letter.
Regards
Henry cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment