Friday, June 22, 2012

Internal Auditor Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Nicholson,
Head of Accounting Department
Risk and Money Trading Corporation
41 Aspen High Street,
Virginia, Los Angeles 5214.
Respected Mr. Nicholson,
I am writing this letter to express my genuine interest in being a part of your company in the position of an internal auditor. I came across the requirement for an internal auditor in your organization in the classified section of a daily newspaper.
I can assure you that I have great accounting skills and very adept at making fast calculations. I have pursued my chartered accountancy from the prestigious Los Angeles University. I also have good time management skills. I have done a six month internship as an internal auditor with Lloyd Finances. My job required me to asses the various financial accounts of the company and making sure that there is no discrepancy in the accounts.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
John Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment