Thursday, June 21, 2012

Risk Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Johan Nelson,
Managing Director
Risk and Money Trading Corporation
41 Hanging Street,
Virginia, Los Angeles 5214.
Respected Mr. Nelson,
I am writing this letter to express my genuine interest in being a part of your company in the position of a risk manager. I came across the requirement for a risk manager in your organization in the classified section of a daily newspaper in order to assess the potential risks in the market.
I am currently working in the position of a risk manager in American Bulls Limited. I forecast the risks in the market and evaluate the position of the sensex.  I have complete understanding the share trading market and as a result my organization has never undergone any loss under my supervision. I am also adept at preparing risk analysis reports.
It would be really honorable for me if you can consider for me this position in your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
-Regards,
Brett Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment