Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Estimator Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Ferrari Construction Company.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I would like to take the opportunity to apply in your organization in the position of a construction estimator. It has been a long cherished dream to be a part of your organization.
I have worked as a construction estimator for the past four years for two construction companies in the country, Bricks and Stones Corporation and Inch by Inch Builders Limited. My job responsibility included estimating the cost required for a certain construction project and also calculating the cost at every level of construction. I also have experience of drafting construction estimator documents for presentation purpose. I have complete knowledge about the cost of goods required for the construction process.
I believe that being a part of your organization will help me in my career. I am attaching a copy of my resume and work experience.
Regards,
Ron Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment