Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finance Manager cover letter

Mr. Kevin Peter
Recruitment Head,
Glenn and Eros Finance Limited
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
In reference to the advertisement in Jobs Now on 10th March, I wish to apply for the position of a finance manager in your finance company. It has been my long cherished dream to be a part of your organization.
I have done an MBA with specialization in finance from the reputed Colorado Business School. I have a total work experience of five years in the field of finance. I am currently working with Chattered Standard Finance. My current job responsibility includes managing a team of finance advisors and discussing the various financial plan offered by the organization. I believe that I have good leadership skills and an excellent understanding of the market.  My expertise and educational qualification will add to the reputation of the company.
I am enclosing a copy of my MBA certificate and my resume along with this letter.
Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment