Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Civil Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Technical Department Head,
Bates & Mates Constructions Limited
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
This letter is in reference to the advertisement in Jobs Today newspaper on 12th of February for a vacancy in your organization. I would like to express my desire to apply for that vacancy that is in the position of a civil engineer.
I have passed out my civil engineering from the reputed New York Institute of Technology. I also have work experience of two years as a civil engineer in Techno Limited. I have worked in various reputed construction projects during my tenure in the company. I am aware about the reputation of your company and can assure that if I am hired for the position, I will add on to the reputation.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume. I am also enclosing my graduation certificate and work experience documents with this letter.
Regards,
John Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment