Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Trend Forecaster Cover Letter

Mr. John woods
Manager Recruitment,
Duran Lee Fashions Limited
5214 Stanford High Avenue
Los Angeles New York 5142
Dear Mr. Woods,
With reference to the advertisement posted on the 4th February edition of Jobs News I wish to apply for a position of a fashion trend forecaster in your company. I believe that I have the skills and knowledge required for this position.
I have two years working experience as a freelance fashion designer specializing in designing variety of garments. I believe that I have a good fashion sense and always stay updated with the fashion market. My work experience as a freelance fashion designer helps me to understand the fashion requirements of the consumers. As a result it is easy for me to forecast fashion trend. My idea about latest fashion designs will also help me carry out my functions effectively.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Henry Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment