Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Homeopathic Cover Letter

Mr. Nathan lee
Head of Homeopathy Department,
Zen Health Solutions
4512 Green park Road,
New York, New Jersey.
Dear Mr. Lee,
This letter is in reference to the advertisement posted in Cool Jobs News on 4th of March. I would like to apply for the position of Homeopathic doctor in your organization.
I have done my BHMS in homeopathic science from the prestigious medical college, New York Institute of Medical Science. I have a work experience of three years in the homeopathic industry which includes my current job in GL Health Solutions Limited since two years. My work includes diagnosing the patients and providing treatment to their ailments by prescribing homeopathic medicines. I keep updating myself with daily advancements in the medical industry. I believe I have strong diagnosing skills and understanding of different ailments.
I am attaching a copy of certificate along with my resume and work experience certificates.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment