Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Merchandiser Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Lane
Managing director,
Good Man Fashions Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. Jack Lane,
This is to inform you that I would like to apply in your fashion house for the position of a fashion merchandiser. This application is in reference to your job posting in an advertisement on Times News on 6th February, 2011.
I am currently working as a fashion merchandiser for Luxury Fashion since last two years. My job duties are to coordinate with the production manager to review seasonal development programs. I also check whether any alteration is required for any garment before any consignment is sent and also communicate directly with the fashion designers. I can also assure that I have good communication skills which are necessary for this job as I have to place orders with internal and external contacts.
I believe that you will consider me for this position in your organization. I am herewith enclosing my resume with this cover letter.
Regards,
Tom hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment