Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reflexologist Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
White House Health Services Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521.
Dear Mr. Bush,
I am interested in being a part of your organization in the position of a reflexologist. I believe I have the required work experience and skill for this position.
I have been working as a reflexologist in Herman Health Services Limited since last 2 years. My job responsibility here is to apply pressure and massage hands and feet of the customers to reduce body pain and result in an all over healthier body. I believe that I have excellent reflexology skills and I keep myself updated with all the latest methods of therapy.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview as it will be an honor joining your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this cover letter and hope to get a positive reply from your side.
Regards,
John Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment