Friday, June 22, 2012

Stock Broker Cover Letter

Mr. Johan Nelson,
Recruitment Manager
Risk and Money Investment Corporation
41 Hanging Street,
North Dakota, Los Angeles 5214.
Respected Mr. Nelson,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in joining your organization in the position of a stock broker. I am aware about the job responsibilities required for this specific position as I have similar work experience.
I am currently working in the position of a stock broker in American Bulls Limited. My job responsibility was to advise the client about which company’s share to purchase and sell. I also used to give the clients consultation about investments. I believe I have strong communication skills which are essential for this job and good convincing skills. I follow the share market regularly and stay updated with the share prices. I have good analyzing skills which help to understand the phase of the market.
I am looking forward to your response. Please find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment