Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion Choreographer Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Hayden
Chief Fashion Designer,
Good Garments Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Respected Mr. Hayden,
This letter is in reference to the requirement for the job vacancy in your organization posted in Times Jobs on 4th of April for the position of a fashion choreographer. I would like to apply for that position in your organization.
I have been associated with the fashion industry since five years. I have choreographed a number of ramp shows as well as fashion shows. I have also worked as fashion choreographer for the reputed fashion show New York Fashion Week. My job was to choreograph the steps of the model while walking the ramp for the fashion designers taking part in the fashion week. I have worked with top fashion models and reputed fashion designers.
I believe that my work experience will benefit your organization. Please find my resume enclosed.
Thanking you,
Neeta Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment