Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Engineering Cover Letter Template

To,
Name of the Recipient:
Title of the Recipient:
Name of the organization:
Street Address:
Name of city and state, postal code:
Date:
Dear (put the name of the recipient with appropriate title before it),
With reference to your advertisement posted on (date of posting the advertisement) in (name of newspaper or magazine) I wish to apply for the position of (type of engineer) engineer in your organization. It has been a dream to work in your organization.
I have worked as a (type of engineer) engineer in a number of prestigious companies across the country. My list of employers include (name of previous employers). I have a total work experience of (total number of years). My job responsibilities included (details of job responsibilities). I believe I have strong engineering skills and technical knowledge. I have completed my engineering from the reputed (name of engineering college).
I am also enclosing a copy of my resume attached with this letter.
Regards,
Name of the sender

No comments:

Post a Comment