Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spa Manager Cover Letter

Mr. James Ford,
Exotica Spa,
Palo Alto,
California.
Respected Sir,
I, Ms. Laura Hudson, hereby I am drafting this letter with an intention to work at your spa as a manager. I possess degrees in hospitality and also in business administration.
I have a 3-years’ experience in working at hospitality centers having managerial profile to handle and my salary expectation would be anywhere above $ 30k a month. Besides I also have certificates in beauty therapy, possess knowledge of various languages like French, German and Spanish which makes it easier for me to handle the overseas guests too. I have pleasant personality and possess good social skills which are highly necessary for such kind of job.
I am enclosing my C.V. along with other documents which would make it simpler for you to evaluate me and take a decision as to how much am I worth working at your organization. Please also find my contact details in the C.V so that you can contact me.
Truly,
Ms. Laura Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment