Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Industrial Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Hr Manager,
Good Man Products Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
In response to your advertisement in Job Hobs News on 15th February, I wish to apply for the position of an industrial engineer in your organization.  I believe that I have required skills and work experience needed for this job profile.
I have worked as an industrial designer for three years for Zen Solutions Limited. My job responsibilities included working with a team of industrial engineers, analyzing the technical details of an industrial product and advising the industrial designer about the technical details. I am also in charge of analyzing the cost and controlling the quality of the product. I have strong technical skills which will add to the reputation of the organization.
I will be highly grateful if I am selected for this position. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this cover letter.
Regards,
Nathan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment