Friday, June 22, 2012

Loan Officer Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Nicholson,
Head of Accounting Department
Risk and Money Trading Corporation
41 Aspen High Street,
Virginia, Los Angeles 5214.
Respected Mr. Nicholson,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in being a part of your company in the position of a loan officer. I came across the requirement for a loan officer in your organization in the classified section of a daily newspaper.
I have a total work experience of five years as a loan officer. My job responsibility in my current organization is to assess the credibility of a customer and verify the documents submitted by them to ensure that they are genuine. I am also responsible to grant the loan applied by a candidate. I can assure you that I am very adept at making fast calculations which is necessary for this job position. I am aware about the documents required to apply for a loan.
Please find my resume enclosed.
Sincerely,
John Lennon.

No comments:

Post a Comment