Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finance Director Cover Letter

Mr. Martin Henderson
Chief Executive Officer
Morgan Creek Corporation
4622 Smith Field Avenue
New York, Los Angeles 9401
Dear Mr.  Henderson,
I wish to apply for the position of a finance director in your organization as I believe that I have the required work experience, skills and knowledge needed for this position.
I have a total work experience of five years in the position of a finance director. I am currently working in the same position in Bark Lays Limited.  My current job responsibilities include helping the board in preparing budget and the financial reports and also keeping the board of directors informed about the financial condition of the company. I also provide advice and guidance on the financial strategy of the company. My expertise in this field and knowledge will surely help your organization to reach new heights.
It would be great if you could arrange for an interview. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment