Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Project Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Moods
Managing director,
Bates & Mates Builders Limited.
56 Good Will Hunting Street,
North Dakota, South Carolina 2312.
Dear Mr. Moods,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of a construction project manager. I believe that my previous work experience will make me a suitable candidate for the position in your organization.
I have four years experience of working as a construction project manager for Republic of Builders Corporation. I worked for a number of projects which includes prestigious construction sites across the country. My job responsibility included understanding the requirement for the construction process. I believe I have strong managerial skills and can implement new plans to make the construction process faster. I am also good at meeting deadlines which is very necessary in this industry.
It will be an honor to work in your company. Please find my resume attached.
Regards,
John Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment