Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Site Engineer Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
JP Morgan Construction Limited.
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
6th February, 2011
Dear Mr. Goods,
With reference to your post in JobsNow on 3rd February, 2011, I would like to apply for the position of a construction site engineer in your organization. It is my long cherished dream to work in a reputed organization like yours.
I have worked as a site engineer in a number of construction sites which includes prestigious names across the country. My previous employers include Bateman Builders Limited and Rick Murrains Construction. My job was to look into the technical requirements of a construction project and also planning the various stages. I believe I have excellent technical knowledge and know all the stages in a construction process.
It will be helpful for my career if I can join your organization. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.7
Regards,
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment