Saturday, June 9, 2012

Advertising Job Salary negotiation Cover Letter

Mr. Henry Cooper,
Recruitment Manager,
Bates and Mates Advertising Agency.
52 Horn Grove Street,
New Finland, South Ireland 5212.
Dear Mr. Cooper,
I am writing this letter to let you know that it is a great pleasure for me to get an offer to join your advertising agency in the position of an assistant creative director. Though I agree to all your terms and conditions mentioned in the offer letter but would like to negotiate on the salary offered.
I understand that it is a great honor and a boost for my career, being a part of your organization, but at the same time I also expect a certain justified remuneration. In my current organization I am receiving a salary of $4000 per month. I believe that I should get a 20% hike in my current salary.
It would be really great if you do consider my request. I am enclosing my last two month’s salary slip along with this letter for your reference.
Sincerely,
John Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment