Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aeronautical Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
JP Morgan Aircrafts Limited.
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,

I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of an aeronautical engineer. I believe that my work experience, technical skills and educational qualifications make me a suitable candidate for this job profile.
I have done my graduation in aeronautical engineering from the reputed New York Institute of Technology. I have experience of developing model aircrafts for my practical exams during my engineering days and got the best design award. I am aware about the different parts required to be assembled to build an aircraft. I am also currently working as an aeronautical engineer with King Fisher Aircrafts. My job responsibility includes designing aircrafts and its various parts. I believe that I have great designing as well as technical skills which will prove to be beneficial for the organization where I will work.
I am enclosing my resume along with this cover letter.
Regards,
John Moods

No comments:

Post a Comment