Friday, June 22, 2012

Lead Financial Investigator Cover Letter

Mr. John Woo,
HR Manager
Glenn Private Limited
41 High End Road,
New York, New Jersey 5214.
Dear Mr. Woo,
I have come across the vacancy in your company for the position of a lead financial investigator in a newspaper advertisement. I would like to apply for the same position in your organization as I believe that I have the required knowledge about the job responsibilities and I also have similar working experience.
I have earlier worked in the position of a lead financial investigator in Risk and Money Trading Corporation. I was in charge of all the financial and accounting analysis functions of the organization. My job required me to asses the value of corporate assets and stocks and maintaining reports.
I have good analytical skills and complete understanding about the financial requirements of an organization. I am attaching a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Nathan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment