Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spa Receptionist Cover Letter

Mr. Frank Truitt
Recruitment Manager
USA Renowned Health Spa
89 Martin Dale Road
New York, New Jersey
Dear Mr. Truitt,
I’m interested in applying for the position of a receptionist in  your health spa, which I noted in your job listing on News Job on 10th of February. It has always been a desire to be a part of a reputed organization like yours.
I am currently working as a receptionist in Souls and Whole Health Spa. My job is to attend to the calls at the reception and giving appointments to the clients for various treatments and also giving information if a certain individual wants to know about a treatment. I also attend to the clients when they come for a treatment and guide them to their concerned therapist. I have great communication skills which is essential for this job.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume and work certificate letter.
Regards
Molly Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment