Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nail Technician Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
Tough Body Solutions Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521.
Dear Mr. Bush,
With reference to advertisement posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News, I wish to apply for the position of a nail technician.
I am currently working at Glow Spa Treatments as a nail technician. I specialize in providing regular, glue as well as French manicure and pedicure. I have complete understanding of the needs of the customer and advise them on the kind of treatment that will suit them. I have extensive knowledge about nail care and keep myself updated with the latest techniques in the market. I have excellent guest service skills and profound communication skills. Customer satisfaction is always my first priority. Joining your spa will help me achieve success in my career.
I have enclosed a copy of my resume along with this cover letter.
Thanking you,
Noel Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment