Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Computer Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Nathan lee
Head of technical department,
Zen Technology Solutions
4512 Green park Road,
New York, New Jersey.
Dear Mr. Lee,
This letter is in reference to the advertisement posted in Cool Jobs News on 4th of March. I would like to apply for the position of computer engineer in your organization.
I have done my B.Tech in computer engineering from the prestigious engineering college, New York Institute of Technology. I have a work experience of three years in the computer industry which includes my current job in GL Technologies Limited since two years. My work experience includes researching, planning and proposing choices of system and hardware that will suit the needs of the client. I keep updating myself with daily advancements in the computer industry. I believe I have strong technical knowledge and analytical skills that will benefit your company.
I am attaching a copy of graduation certificate along with my resume and employment certificates with this cover letter.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment