Saturday, June 23, 2012

Creative Director Fashion Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Managing director,
Bates & Mates Fashion House.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
This letter is in reference to the advertisement in newspaper for a vacancy in your organization. I would like to express my desire to apply for that vacancy that is in the position of a fashion creative director.
I have been associated with the fashion industry since last ten years. I have worked with top notch fashion designers and fashion magazines and have ample knowledge about the fashion industry. I have three years of working experience as fashion creative director for Elle fashion Magazine. I was in charge of overlooking the fashion theme of the photo shoots conducted for the magazine. I also advised the writers about the kind of fashion tips to be written for the readers.
I believe I will be an asset to your organization. Find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Thanking you,
John Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment