Monday, June 11, 2012

Industrial designer Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Hr Manager,
Good Man Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
In response to your advertisement in Job Hobs News on 15th February, I wish to apply for the position of an industrial designer in your organization.  I believe that I have required skills and work experience for your required job necessities.
I have worked as an industrial designer for three years for Zen Solutions Limited. My job responsibilities included working in a team and coming up with design solutions which were innovative and also meeting the deadlines to submit these designs.  I have developed number of gadgets which are required by every home for daily use.  I believe that working in one of the best companies in this industry like yours will help me move ahead in my career and so I am applying for this position.
Please find a copy of my resume attached with this letter.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment