Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Biomedical Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Dustin Hoffman,
Hiring Manager
John and David Biomedical Research Limited
89 Beach Street
New York, New Jersey.
Dear Mr. Quinn,
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of biomedical engineer in your organization in reference to the advertisement posted on Monster Job News on 20th of February. I believe that I have the required technical and biological knowledge to apply for this position.
I have three years of work experience in the biomedical engineering industry. I am currently working for Human Biomedical Research Limited in the position of biomedical engineer. My job responsibilities include designing, developing, and evaluating biological products and health systems instruments.  I have complete knowledge about prostheses, instruments, and medical information systems.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview so that I can get a chance to explain my skill sets in a better manner. I am herewith enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards,
Jason Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment