Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chemical Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
Harrison Ford Chemicals Limited.
Mind Space Towers,
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,
With reference to your requirement posted on Jobs Now on 10th of February, I wish to apply for the position of a chemical engineer. It is my long cherished dream to work in a reputed organization like yours.
I am currently working as a senior chemical engineer in a reputed chemical engineering firm Sun Pharmacy since last three years. My job responsibility includes processing chemicals, leading a team of junior engineers and also researching on the latest chemical available in the market. I keep updating myself with all the requirements of chemical industry. I have extensive knowledge about chemicals and have strong technical skills.
It will be a great honor if I get an opportunity to work in your company. I am attaching a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment