Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dentist Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
Harrison Ford Dental Services Limited.
Mind Space Towers,
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,
With reference to your requirement posted on Jobs Now on 10th of February, I wish to apply for the position of a dentist. It is a long cherished dream of mine to work in a reputed medical centre like yours.
I am currently working as a dentist in Sun Pharmacy Dental Services since last three years. My job responsibility includes checking and diagnosing the problems of patients in their teeth and gums. I provide treatments like root canal and filling to the patients. I have done my BDS from Harvard Dental College. I have extensive knowledge about the field of dental science.
It will be a great honor if I get an opportunity to work in your organization. I am attaching a copy of my resume with this cover letter.
Regards
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment