Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dietitian Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Hr Manager,
Bates & Mates Health Clinic.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
With reference to your job posted on 4th of February in New Jobs News regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a dietician. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience for the position.
I am currently working as a dietician for Morgan Health Clinic since last two years. My job responsibilities include measuring the body mass index of the client and prepare a diet chart for them. I also advise what would be healthy to consume and the kind of food to be avoided by the client. I am myself a health freak, so I advise and help with passion so that people can improve their health by changing their diet.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Dustin Hoffman.

No comments:

Post a Comment