Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Assistant Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Hr Manager,
Good Man Constructions Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
With reference to your advertisement in JobsNow on 5th January2011, I wish to apply for the position of a construction assistant manager in your organization. I feel that my credentials are as per your requirements.
I have two years working experience as a construction assistant manager in Bricks & Stones Construction Corporation. My job responsibility included assisting the construction manager in his job functions. I assisted in preparing the construction schedule. My responsibility also included assisting in the planning process for safety measures to be followed at the construction site. I am very particular in meeting deadlines and managing a team which is very essential in this field of work.
It will be a great honor to be a part of your construction company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards,
John Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment