Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sample Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
JP Morgan Machine Limited.
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,
I am aware about the vacancy in your organization and so would like to apply for the position of a mechanical engineer. It is a long cherished dream to work in a reputed organization like yours.
I have worked as a mechanical engineer in a number of prestigious companies across the country. I have a total work experience of five years as a mechanical engineer. My previous employers include Bateman Machines Limited and Rick Murrains Technologies Corporation. My job was to look into the technical requirements of the machines manufactured by the companies and also planning the designing of the machines. I believe I have excellent technical knowledge and also good at meeting deadlines
It will be helpful for my career if I can join your organization. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment