Sunday, June 24, 2012

Physician Cover Letter

Mr. Ron Scott,
Head of Medical Department,
Holly Wood Medical Services
2 John Mayo Road,
New London, Los Angeles 8512.
Dear Mr. Ron Scott,
This letter is in reference to your ad posted in the 5th April edition of Times Jobs regarding the vacancy in your organization for the position of a physician.  I would like to apply for the same position of a physician in your organization.
I have a total work experience of three years in the medical service industry. I have done MBBS from the prestigious Los Angeles Medical School. I have worked as a physician for Allied Group of Hospitals. My responsibility was to check the patients with any sickness or illness. I was also in charge of going on rounds in the hospital and checking admitted patients. I believe that I am hard working and flexible.
It will be a great honor if I can join your organization. Please find my resume attached.
Regards,
Ridley Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment