Thursday, June 21, 2012

Financial Services Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Hr Manager,
Bates & Mates Finance Company.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
With reference to your advertisement posted on 4th of February in www.NewJobs.com   regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a financial consultant. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience that are needed for the position.
I am currently working as a financial consultant for Bark Lays Finance since last two years. My job responsibilities include advising clients on how to invest their finance so that they can get good returns on their investment. I always keep myself updated with the condition of the finance market. I believe that I have good analytical skills and I am good at convincing people.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. For your further reference I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards,
Dustin Hoffman.

No comments:

Post a Comment