Monday, June 11, 2012

Shoe Designer Cover Letter

Lisa Ray
HR manager,
Gucci and Mochi Shoes Limited.
124 Red Down Street,
North Carolina, New Jersey 4512.
Dear Miss. Lisa,
I would like to express my interest in the vacancy in your shoe company in the position of a shoe designer. I believe that I am the right candidate for this position as I possess all the needed qualification and skill sets.
My previous work experience includes working in the position of a shoe designer in Glenn Shoe Designing for a period of two years. My job responsibilities included designing women footwear and footwear related products and researching the new designs available in the market. I am aware about the latest designs in the market and the different kinds of materials used to design a shoe. I can assure that I have great designing skills which will be profitable for the company.
Please find a copy of my resume and previous work experience enclosed.
Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment