Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Buyer Cover Letter

Mr. Nor Chuck
Manager Recruitment,
Duran Lee Garments Limited
5214 Stanford High Avenue
Los Angeles New York 5142
Dear Mr. Nor Chuck
With reference to the job vacancy posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News on 4th of February, it gives me immense pleasure to apply for the position of fashion buyer as I believe that I have the required work experience and skills mentioned in the advertisement.
I have pursued a bachelor’s course in fashion buying and have knowledge about the on goings in the fashion industry. I am currently working as a fashion buyer for Gap garments Limited. My job responsibility is to buy the fashion materials required for designing garments. I negotiate with the vendors directly and always make sure that the materials are purchased at an economic price. I can assure you that I have strong negotiation skills.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this cover letter.
-Regards,
John Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment