Thursday, May 31, 2012

Accounting Job Cover Letter

Mr. Samuel Jackson
Human Resource Manager
Trinity Enterprise,
65221 North Center,
Badger, IL 0019
Dear Mr. Jackson,
My experience in the accounting as well as administrative function will span over twenty years. Currently I am working as an account manager in a Partying company. If you go through my resume, you will be able to know more about the responsibilities and accomplishments I have in the company. As I saw a suitable opening for me in your organization, I am interested in applying for it.
I am experienced in different types of accounting as well as administrative tasks. With the experience, I have in these activities and operations I can make well-formed and quick decisions. As I was looking for opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills, I consider your company as the best.
My resume is enclosed, which can give you specific details about my educational background and qualifications.
Thank you for your time
Sincerely,
Dan Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment