Friday, May 25, 2012

Sample Scholarship Cover Letter

Tom Anderson,
ABC University
124, West 67 Wall Street,
Carlisle, MA 21041,
(133)-453 7830.
Date: 1st Sept, 2009.
Dear Mr. Anderson,
I am Samantha Jones, who has completed my graduation in Biology with Microorganism as my main subject from University of California. I recently came to know about your Super Student scholarship and would like to apply for the same.
I have gone through all prerequisites for the scholarship and think that my credentials are as per your requirements. I have been a brilliant student throughout my school and college life and have been awarded with various awards and recognition. I am herewith attaching my application for the scholarship along with my mark sheets, certificates and other needed documents.
I would request you to please award me this scholarship, so that I can continue my studies further and excel in my field of work for the welfare of the nation.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Samantha Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment