Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sample Application Cover Letter for Job

2050 Bamako
Washington, DC 20521
April 13, 2010
Ms. James Albert
Campus Relations Director
ABC Corporation
7100 Athens
Brooklyn NY 11288
Dear Ms. James:
I saw your recent advertisement in the New York Post inviting candidates for sales representative post and am interested in applying for the same. My previous work experiences and the academic background will support my candidacy for the post too.
You may have understood from my resume that I had completed an internship with XYZ Corporation that served as a platform for me to befriend with the corporate world and gain a lot of experience. I also have the ability to understand the requirements of the customers and respond to them quickly.
I would like an opportunity for discussing the specific needs of your organization and the abilities you are looking for regarding the mentioned post. You may call me at (718)123-4567. Thanking you for all your co-operations.
Sincerely,
John Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment