Monday, May 21, 2012

Entry Level Nursing Cover Letter

Rosy Anderson,
331, ZC Villas, 12th Lane, Los Angeles,
Cell- 5543463679
To The Chief Matron,
LA Government Hospital,
Los Angeles
Dear Madam,
I am eager to join in an entry level position of a nurse in an environment where my skills will be utilized.
I am a self-motivated, hard-working, flexible, quick-learner and can easily get adapted to a new environment. I have got excellent knowledge of medical equipments and pharmaceuticals. In addition to the above, I have got excellent written and oral communication skills with expertise in patient handling.
I have done Student Nurse Internship at the SK Hospital in Los Angeles. From 2008 till date
•       assisting the registered nurses in taking care of the patients and other routine work.
•       am aware of how to maintain a healthy environment in any hospital.
•       I used to have a good relationship with all the patients and people of the senior management.
•       I used to look after the health and safety of the patients.
My nursing skills include:
•       A vast knowledge of the medical equipments and different medicines.
•      Know how to communicate well
•       Have got enough expertise in handling of patients.
I have done Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing from LA University in 2007. Hope to hear for an interview from you soon,
Sincerely,
Maria Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment