Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pharmaceuticals Cover letter Template

Recipients Name:
Recipient’s Address:
Date:
Dear (name),
I am writing in reference to your ad in the (newspaper name, website name) for a post open in your company for the position of (given designation). I have a good academic background and have( mention the number of years) years of experience.
I am presently working as a (current designation) in (company’s name). My work here has helped me in developing skills required for your job credentials. I am interested in facing new challenges in pharmaceutical industries. I am confident that my capability and potentiality will fully come to use in your company.
Though I enjoyed my earlier job but am looking for new opportunities in this field. If I am hired I will prove to be a great asset for your company. I would like to take the opportunity to discuss my interest in this position as per your convenience.
Yours truly,
Senders Name:
Phone Number:

No comments:

Post a Comment