Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Job Application Cover Letter Template

Name of the concerned person
Designation
Name of the receiver company
Dear Mr. / Ms. / Mrs. (name of the recipient),
I am responding to the job position of (mention the name of job position) published in (source of information) from the behalf of (name of receiver’s organization).  Currently, I am serving my career in (name of the field).
As a team member of your organization, you can expect:
  • Efficiency reliability, accuracy and reliability with members
  • Honesty, maturity and ability to take up challenges as well as opportunities
  • Effective knowledge of legal and official matters
  • Ability to manage the team and motivate team members to come up with the best outcome
My( mention your additional skills) will help your organization to earn potential clients.
I have set my career objective in order to establish professionalism, perform valuable operations to benefit the organization and seek the best opportunities to grow in my career.
I look forward to meet you soon in this regard.
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
Yours Sincerely,
Name of the sender

No comments:

Post a Comment