Thursday, May 31, 2012

Admin job cover letter

April 10, 2010
Bob Gatter, Hiring Manager,
Right Administration Enterprise
54th Street, Pennsylvania
Dear Mr. Gatter,
I am interested in trying for the administration opening available in your company. I believe that I will be able to expand my professional horizon with the help of your organization. I am ready to face any type of challenges or tasks in the office or administration support. As I am very much interested in becoming a member of your team, I have enclosed by resume with the letter.
As you will be able to see in the resume, career in business, accounting and finance is extensive. I was also known as an effective accountant in my previous organization. This is because I have the capabilities to establish a good rapport with the clients.
You will be able to find more information on my education and experience in the resume.
Thanking you for your valuable time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Linda Climber

No comments:

Post a Comment