Monday, May 21, 2012

Nursing Resume Cover Letter

Richard Morris
1546, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 75690.
Date: 1st January 2010
Justin Adams
XYZ Company.,
1454 Archer Road,
Gainesville, Fl 32607,
(352)-555 1655.
Dear Mr. Adams,
I am having more than 10 years of experience in the field of nursing. Right now I am working at Social Hospital, New York. Currently I want to move in public nursing to aid people, though I am fully satisfied with my existing job.
During these ten years of expertise I had faced all sorts of situations which have made me capable of handling the patients as well as junior staff members. I have created and sustained excellent relationships with my assistants and the patients. Loyalty, reliability, dedication and hard working are some of my bonus qualities that helped me to get patient’s recommendations time and again.
I am enclosed a copy of my resume and will be very happy if considered for this position. If you feel that I am the perfect applicant to join your nursing team then call me to discuss about interview date and time.
Sincerely,
Richard Morris
Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment