Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Basic Fax Cover Letter

To
Miss. Jessica Hopkinson
Fax: (239) 982 734
From: Nancy Smith
Date: September 13th, 2010
Subject: Admission in Medical Stream 2010
Dear Miss Hopkinson,
This fax letter is regarding our telephonic conversation held for Admission in Medical stream in University of Wales. Herewith, please find 5 pages inclusive of my Bachelors certificate, Character certificate and mark sheet of B. Sc.
I have passed my Bachelors from University of Russia with 78% marks. I belong to Canada, but my aunt is located in Wales. I am seeking to complete my M.Sc. from Wales University as this is one of the renowned institutions in the medical field. I know that I am a bit late for the admission as the schedule 2010 is closed ten days ago. Kindly consider my effective record to process my admission. I can come and write the test as well if there is any.
If you further need any other document, please feel free to call me at 569 504 204 or fax me at 520 658 790.
Yours sincerely,
Nancy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment